We provide grants, invest in new initiatives and support you to:
- protect our environment and heritage
- promote climate action
- improve energy efficiency and productivity
We use tenders to buy goods and services from other organisations.
Support and concessions
Financial support to recover from bushfires. Includes funding to help farmers, rural communities and those working with injured wildlife.
We provide tax concessions for donations to eligible organisations. These organisations do work to conserve and protect the natural environment.
Explore all available grants (GrantConnect website).
Ongoing support to protect and promote national heritage listed places.
Funding rounds open each year. See if you are eligible.
We report on our grants by:
- providing information on each grant through GrantConnect
- listing all approved grants (under senate order listing 16)
- listing all grant contracts worth $100,000 or more (under senate order listing 13).
Find out more about our grants reporting.
We advertise all open approaches to market on AusTender when we buy goods and services.
Register to AusTender to be notified of opportunities related to your business.
The Department of Finance publishes details about how we manage government procurement.