A new report will help provide an understanding of global hydrogen research, design and development activity around the globe and help position Australia as a reliable and trusted supplier.
The report comprises two parts: a Global Report on Hydrogen RD&D Collaboration and an in-depth analysis of the hydrogen Research, Development and Demonstration (RD&D) priorities and activities in 10 selected countries including Germany and Japan.
RD&D is important to meet:
- global net zero emissions
- economic growth objectives
- energy security targets.
In 2019, Australia became one of the first countries to develop a National Hydrogen Strategy. It sets a vision for Australia to become a major hydrogen exporter and producer by 2030.
All levels of Australian government are actively delivering on the early actions outlined in the strategy including strengthening international partnerships with key trading partners.
The reports are part of the Mission Innovation Clean Hydrogen Mission and the CSIRO-DCCEEW Hydrogen RD&D International Collaboration Program.
- Find the Global Hydrogen RD&D Collaboration Opportunities report on Mission Innovation’s website
- Visit our website to find out more about how we are Growing Australia’s hydrogen industry and to read the National Hydrogen Strategy
- The CSIRO’s website provides more information about the Hydrogen Industry Mission
- Find out more about Mission Innovation at their website