FullCAM is a model used to calculate Australia’s greenhouse gas emissions and removals in forested and agricultural land systems, including under the Australian Carbon Credit Unit (ACCU) scheme.
In this upgraded 2020 public release version we have made changes to FullCAM that include:
- a new web-based user interface
- Application Programming Interface (API) functionality
- a streamlined user experience.
We welcome your views on the proposed changes to FullCAM.
Your feedback will give us the opportunity to strengthen the application. We want to ensure FullCAM continues to provide high level support to all stakeholders.
Following this consultation, we will ask for feedback on additional improvements that include:
- a new modernised 2023 public release version
- modernisation of the 2016 public release version
- modernisation of the Reforestation Modelling Tool (RMT).