This statement was published before May 2022 under the previous Australian Government.
The Low Emissions Technology Statement 2021 is the second annual statement released under the Australian Government's Technology Investment Roadmap.
Annual statements review, refine and evaluate the government’s investments in low emission technologies.
This helps deliver the best economic and emissions reduction outcomes for Australia.
Explore the digital publication
Read the digital version of the Low Emissions Technology Statement 2021 (NLA web archive).
Download a copy of the statement
Download highlights in another language
- We publish a Low Emissions Technology Statement every year under Australia’s Technology Investment Roadmap
- See where the government invests in low emissions technologies
- See how we’re growing Australia’s hydrogen industry
- See how we’re reducing emissions through carbon capture and storage
- Read about our international partnerships on low emissions technologies
- Find out about Australia’s climate change strategies
Register your interest in low emissions technology updates