Service providers must report to us on their progress. This is part of their obligations under Regional Land Partnerships (RLP).
If you're a service provider, your reporting should include progress in delivering core services and project-related services.
Understand outcome reporting
Outcome reporting helps service providers:
- highlight key achievements
- reflect on challenges and opportunities for improvement
- highlight factors that have supported or inhibited success.
The reporting guide outlines:
- the purpose of outcome reporting
- how we use outcome reporting data to assess program effectiveness and improve future program design
- what service providers need to do
- the outcome reporting assistance the department will provide to you.
Download the guide
- Guide to reporting on program outcomes (PDF 1.65 MB)
- Guide to reporting on program outcomes (DOCX 1.25 MB)
You can use the MERIT online reporting platform to enter your reporting information.
Read more on the Monitoring, evaluation, reporting and improvement tool (MERIT).
The Monitoring, Evaluation, Reporting and Improvement (MERI) Framework
The MERI Framework was established to ensure that service providers:
- understand their reporting obligations
- establish effective systems to capture
- report the required information on project progress and achievements
- provide access to sites and project information for targeted monitoring if required.
Long term Monitoring Program
For enquiries and feedback, please email us at MERIT@awe.gov.au.