We are committed to highlighting investment and achievements in natural resource management. One way to recognise and promote the achievements of this program is through promotional opportunities.
What is a promotional opportunity?
A promotional opportunity is an event with the potential to attract coverage by the mainstream media (including television, radio, print and electronic media) and/or a media release put out by your group or organisation that highlights an announcement, milestone, outcome or event relating to your funding.
Some examples of potential media opportunities include:
- events and announcements: national, state and local (at all project stages and phases, including project launches)
- media releases
- activities such as workshops, forums and conferences
- Community events, field days and volunteer days.
What if I would like to invite Ministers or Department officers to personally attend an event?
If there is an event that you would like to invite the Minister for the Environment or the Minister for Agriculture to attend, please send an email directly to either:
email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org and also copy in your case manager, contract manager or grant manager.
All projects funded in full or part by Australian Government natural resource management (NRM) programs, including projects funded under previous NRM funding programs, must acknowledge the Australian Government’s investment in all promotional activities.
Guidelines for funding recognition
More information about how and when to acknowledge funding for a project is available in our funding recognition guidelines.
National Landcare Program logos
The National Landcare Program logo is available for download in the following formats:
- National Landcare Program logo (EPS 729.64 KB)
- National Landcare Program logo reversed (EPS 720.38 KB)
- National Landcare Program logo greyscale (EPS 733.93 KB)
- National Landcare Program logo (TIFF 5.73 MB)
- National Landcare Program logo reversed (TIFF 5.7 MB)
- National Landcare Program logo greyscale (TIFF 1.39 MB)
- National Landcare Program logo (PNG 10.92 KB)
- National Landcare Program logo reversed (PNG 11.2 KB)
- National Landcare Program logo greyscale (PNG 11.86 KB)
- National Landcare Program logo (JPEG 251.37 KB)
- National Landcare Program logo greyscale (JPEG 154.26 KB)
Australian Government Crest
The Australian Government Crest is available for download in the following formats.
- Australian Government Crest inline design (EPS 235.8 KB)
- Australian Government Crest stacked design (EPS 234.74 KB)
- Australian Government Crest stacked design (JPG 185.06 KB)
- Australian Government Crest inline design (JPG 189.09 KB)
Please ensure the use of the Crest complies with Australian Government branding guidelines.
Logos and branding for Landcare, Coastcare and Junior Landcare
The trademark logos are owned by Landcare Australia Limited, a not-for-profit organisation. If you have any enquiries regarding the use of the Landcare, Coastcare or Junior Landcare logos please read the Landcare Australia Limited Logo Style Guides.