Round 5 (2022-23) of the Australian Heritage Grants program is now open.
Applications are open from 23 September to 7 November 2022.
The Australian Heritage Grants program aims to:
- improve conservation, preservation and access to National Heritage listed place values, and access to National Heritage listed places
- enrich appreciation of the values of listed National Heritage places through improved community engagement.
What will the program fund?
The Australian Heritage Grants pProgram provides funding for projects that do one or more of the following:
- maintain, protect and conserve the National Heritage values of one or more listed places
- improve access to one or more listed places
- improve engagement with, and awareness of, the values for which one or more listed places was listed.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible you must:
- be a site owner and/or manager of one of the listed places (Appendix B of the Grant Guidelines), or have the support of the site owner and/or manager of one of the listed places; and
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN), unless you are not entitled to an ABN (information regarding ABN entitlement is available on the ATO website);
and be one of the following entities:
- a state/territory agency or body
- a local government agency or body
- Commonwealth corporate entity
- an entity incorporated in Australia (includes registered land councils)
- a partnership
- an individual.
Please refer to the program grant guidelines for more details.
The application guidelines, application form, and grant agreement documents are available at the Australian Heritage Grants 2022-23 Grant Opportunity.
Phone: 132 846