© Director of National Parks, 2012 | ISSN 1443-1238
This annual report was prepared in accordance with the Commonwealth Authorities and Companies Act 1997, Finance Minister's Orders under that Act and the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 (the EPBC Act).
The Director's review and the rest of this annual report, except the financial statements for the Australian National Parks Fund and the Auditor-General's report on those financial statements, constitutes the Director of National Parks' report of operations.
The holder of the office of the Director of National Parks is responsible under section 9 of the Commonwealth Authorities and Companies Act 1997 for the preparation and content of the report of operations in accordance with Finance Minister's Orders.
Annual report sub-sections
- Introduction sections (PDF - 1.53 MB)
- Director's review (PDF - 1.17 MB)
- Corporate overview and financial summary (PDF - 3.1 MB)
- Organisational structure (PDF - 1.48 MB)
- Planning, reporting and performance (PDF - 2.36 MB)
- Management and accountability (PDF - 960.86 KB)
- Financial statements (PDF - 2.37 MB)
- Appendices, glossary, index (PDF - 648.23 KB)
Supplementary information | State of the Parks report
The State of the Parks report presents systematic and consistent background information on each Commonwealth reserve proclaimed under the EPBC Act and on Calperum and Taylorville Stations.
State of the Parks sub-sections