Senate Order for Entity Contracts
On 14 May 2015, the Senate Finance and Public Administration Reference Committee passed an amendment to the Senate Order for Entity Contracts that broaden reporting requirements to include Corporate Commonwealth Entities.
To comply with this requirement, the Director of National Parks provides a list of contracts valued at or above $100,000 (GST inclusive) that were:
- established in the previous 12 months and/or
- active (not fully performed) at the reporting date.
The reporting dates are 30 June and 31 December each year.
The contract listing also includes:
- details of the contractor, subject matter, amount of consideration, start date, anticipated end date
- details of whether each contract contained provisions requiring the parties to maintain confidentiality or whether there are any other requirements of confidentiality, and a statement of the reasons for the confidentiality
- an estimate of the cost of complying with this order and a statement of the method used to make the estimate.