These guidelines provide information on the grant opportunity. Use them to help you develop your application.
The guidelines set out:
- purpose of the grant program/grant opportunity
- eligibility and assessment criteria
- how grant applications are considered and selected
- how we notify grantees and make grant payments
- how we monitor and evaluate grantees
- responsibilities and expectations related to the opportunity.
The Australian Government Community Grants Hub administers the program on our behalf.