These guidelines provide information on the grant opportunity and are used by applicants to assist them in developing their application to meet the program criterion.
The guidelines set out:
- purpose of the grant program/grant opportunity
- eligibility and assessment criteria
- how grant applications are considered and selected
- how grantees are notified and receive grant payments
- how grantees will be monitored and evaluated
- responsibilities and expectations in relation to the opportunity.
The Australian Government Community Grants Hub administers the program on behalf of the Department of Climate Change, Energy, the Environment and Water.