Energy rating product registration

Register a product under the Greenhouse and Energy Minimum Standards Act 2012.

Environment permits and referrals

EPBC Act referral

Submit an Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 Referral.

Hazardous waste

Apply for a hazardous waste permit.

Wildlife trade

Apply for a wildlife trade permit.

National parks

Apply and pay for Parks Australia permits and licences.

Product Emissions Standards

Apply for certification or exemption

Export of waste

Waste export licence and declaration (WELD)

Apply for an export licence or declare your exports


Water rating product registration

Register a water-using product under the Water Efficiency Labelling and Standards Act 2005.