We aim to deal with complaints in a fair and non-discriminatory way. Complaints under the GPJR Act 2018 are handled in accordance with the Act and guidance from the Department of Finance.
This information only relates to procurements.
To provide feedback or to make a complaint, email email@example.com.
To help us investigate and respond to your feedback or complaint, please include:
- a reference number for the procurement such as the 'ATM ID' on AusTender;
- details of your concern regarding the procurement process. If you believe the Commonwealth Procurement Rules have been breached, include which paragraph(s) you believe have been breached.
- any supporting documentation or information
- if you intend the complaint to be a formal complaint under section 18 of the Government Procurement (Judicial Review) Act 2018
- what outcome you are seeking.
Process for assessment
We will acknowledge receipt in writing within 2 working days of receiving the complaint.
All feedback will be investigated. We will contact you to provide an estimated timeframe for the investigation and resolution if your feedback is a complaint.