Our ‘on the record’ statements provide further detail and facts on a broad range of issues.
We may issue these statements on topics with a high level of public interest.
- Response to Guardian article about threatened species research
- Statement on ANAO Report: Procurement of Strategic Water Entitlements
- Dam Shame: Inaccuracies in reporting about Australia’s on-farm irrigation efficiency program
- Response to Four Corners Cash Splash
- Media statement on Eastern Australian Agriculture water purchase
- Background information on significant Commonwealth strategic water purchases in 2017
- Media statement: Response to Australia Institute report on Commonwealth water purchase in the Condamine Valley, Qld
- Media statement: Response to ANAO review of departmental assessments under the Murray-Darling NPA
- Response to Lateline program of 31 August
- Response to claims about the impact of improved water infrastructure on environmental outcomes in the MDB (27 July 2017)
- Response to Professor Grafton’s editorial ‘Water Reform and Planning in the Murray-Darling Basin, Australia’
- Media Statement: Remediation Determination for impacts to protected Corrowong grasslands