Commercial activities in Kakadu National Park need approval from the Kakadu Board of Management and Director of National Parks.
This is under the:
- Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 (EPBC Act), and
- Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Regulations 2000 (EPBC Regulations).
Use this form to provide the information we need to assess a new commercial activity.
This form is for activities not already covered by:
- a standard land-based Commercial Tour Operator Permit, or
- pre-approved licenced activities, for example:
- overnight bushwalking tours
- sports fishing tours
- safari camps at managed campgrounds, and
- access to Ikoymarrwa and Jarrangbarnmi.