- There are no current public consultations for Kakadu National Park
ABC has posted a podtour of the Kakadu region. Download the MP3 files below to listen to the regions or here to hear the full tour
- Welcome to Kakadu
- Stop 1 - Mamukala Wetlands. Explore the South Alligator Region with park ranger, Annie Taylor.
- Stop 2 - Ubirr. Traditional Owner Natasha Nadji introduces us to her grandfather's country.
- Stop 3 - Jabiru. Learn about the history of the Park and explore a working uranium mine.
- Stop 4 - Nourlangie. Traditional Owner Jeffrey Lee taste tests some bush tucker and tells us the story of the Lightning Man.
- Stop 5 - Yellow Water. Take a cruise through one of the Top End's most beautiful wetlands.
- Stop 6 - Jim Jim Falls. Jump in a chopper and experience the power of the Arnhem Land Plateau.
- Stop 7 - Gunlom. Traditional Owner, Bessie Coleman takes us to this oasis in the south of the Park.
- Kakadu Threatened species projects update 2016
- Australian threatened species: northern quoll 2005 (factsheet)
Pest and weed management plans
- Invasive species in Australia 2004 (factsheet)
- The feral water buffalo 2004 (factsheet)
- Cane Toads (Bufo marinus)
- National Invasive Ant Biosecurity Plan 2018-2028
- Introduced Animals on Northern Territory Islands: improving Australia’s ability to protect its island habitats from feral animals 2005
- Weed Management Guide: Olive hymenachne (Hymenachne amplexicaulis)
- Weed Management Guide: Mimosa (Mimosa pigra)
- Weed Management Guide: Salvinia (Salvinia molesta)